Hand engraved Samovar Tea Pot Tray Pitcher Gold Brass cooper silver materials
$160.00 – $280.00
Hand Engraved Samovar Tea set
- The black pen is a process done on silver, cooper or brass metals on customer request
- The warranty card is valid for 12 years for gold plating and 7 years for the rest of the goods.·
- It Has a national standard and ISO900 quality certificate.
- Decorative Brass Samovar List in terms of capacity, type of pen and glaze/plating
- Capacity types: 3,3,5,4,5,6 liter, very Small size, very big size for coffee shops and restaurants, hotels.
- Pen Types:Persepolis, Flower and birds, delicate designs,
- Plates types on Samovar : Gold,cooper,silver and cooper & silver plating
What is Metalwork (Engraving or Ghalam-zani)
Metalworking is a science, art, hobby, industry, and trade. Its historical roots span cultures, civilizations, and millennia. Metalworking has evolved from the discovery of smelting various ores, producing malleable and ductile metal useful for tools and adornments.
Engraving (Ghalam-zani) is a term, for artistic metalworking, by hammering gold, silver, copper, brass, engraving, Repoussé and chasing to form minute detailed reliefs or small engraved patterns. Art engraving has a long history in Iran back to more than several thousand years ago.
|Type of Craft|
Home Decor, Hotel Decor, Serving dish
Iran, Isfahan, Persia
|Size (cm) approx||
40, 50, 60, 65